From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] VMware Player on Gentoo question
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:24:41
1 On Thursday 09 March 2006 03:45, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Thierry,
3 > Thanks for the response. I tried the player. It emerged but didn't
4 > run complaining that I hadn't configured it. With no good instructions
5 > about to get me through that quickly I've put the idea to bed for now.
6 > I'll revisit it later if it makes sense.
7
8 You need to run a configure script. I don't know exactly where player stores
9 it, but the ebuild should contain/output the information.
10
11 Paul
14 Paul de Vrieze
15 Gentoo Developer