From: Andy Wang <dopey74@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] building emul-linux-x86 files
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:44:56
1 Hi all (specifically KingTaco, as I think you're building most of these now)
2 In the past, I've been using Blubb's documentation at:
3 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/amd64/emul/
4 To setup my 32-bit chroot environment to build my own emul-linux
5 packages. Specifically, gconf, gnome-vfs and gnome packages for xdg
6 and gnome integration into 32-bit firefox-bin.
7
8 With the new gnome 2.20 packages, I figure it's time to keep updated,
9 and I see the new emul-linux-x86-*-[datestamp] ebuilds are a little
10 different than before, is Blubb's old method of doing this still the
11 most correct way or is there another better way of building emul
12 packages?
13
14 Thanks in advance for any info on this stuff. FYI, I'm more than
15 willing to make my ebuild and tar.bz2 files available for anyone who
16 wants gnome/xdg integration into 32-bit firefox-bin.
17 Andy
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list