From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Can't mount cdrom?
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:24:32
Peter Martin posted <43AF0532.5070501@×××××.ca>, excerpted below,  on Sun,
25 Dec 2005 15:46:42 -0500:

> I tried several thing and finally discovered that the option 'user' was > spelled 'usr'. iso9660 or auto made no difference so I have returned to > iso9660.
That would do it! I've caught myself making that error a few times. One more thing to add to the list of things to ask about, next time a similar problem comes up. Thanks! -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list