From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Still unable to unmask KDE4.1.2
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:21:17
1 Barry Schwartz wrote:
2 > Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> skribis:
3 >> I've keyworded the KDE:4 packages (per the documentation) and I still do
4 >> not see any KDE4.1.2 packages listed in emerge -upD world.
5 >
6 > I haven't looked at the docs lately, or followed this conversation,
7 > but :4 was changed to :4.1
11 That may be true, but in the documentation, there's no mention of what
12 to unmask. There's mention of what to keyword, but not unmask. I've
13 tried everything I can think of to unmask the files, and nothing has worked.
18 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
19 quadraturae circuli
20
21 Mark Haney
22 Sr. Systems Administrator
23 ERC Broadband
24 (828) 350-2415
25
26 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support