From: "John C. Shimek" <jcshimek@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: emerge --emptytree problem
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:03:49
I remember having problems with java and perl dependencies on the Gentoo
1.4 I think it was.  I don't remember exactly what being 2 years ago and
that being my very first experience to Gentoo.  I thought it had been
fixed but I don't know anymore.  Setting -java in the USE flags was my
work around too and I have not had any problems.  I have since added it
back in.  It was just required for the initial build for me.

John C. Shimek