From: lares Moreau <lares.moreau@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] No DVD available...
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:19:22
1 Did you add your user to the cdrom group?
2
3 -La`res
4
5 On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 20:17 +0200, Luigi Pinna wrote:
6 > Hello!
7 > I have a problem since I changed from Athlon Gentoo to AMD64 Gentoo...
8 > I cannot use CD-Audio or DVD: the resource is not available...
9 > Why?
10 > The USE flags are the same to the old settings (of course, I updated the
11 > flags for the AMD64 options...). I tried with totem, kaffeine, xine,
12 > mplayer but I cannot play it... I tried to mount the device and play
13 > from it but it doesn't work.
14 > The messagge is always the same: no read permession or no disco
15 > inserted.
16 > What can I do?
17 > Thanks,
18 > Luigi