From: Bernhard Auzinger <e0026053@×××××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] eselect opengl set xorg-x11 keeps breaking my headers
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:51:06
1 Am Mittwoch 28 Juni 2006 01:12 schrieb Alex Bennee:
2 > Despite no longer having the emulation libraries installed eselect keep
3 > screwing up my headers to point at 32 bit glx stuff. This obviously
4 > breaks various X related compiles.
5 >
6 > Does anyone know how I can stop it doing this? Unfortunately its called
7 > during the ebuild so I can't manually fix them and re-run the build.
8 >
9 > --
10 > Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
11 > Declared guilty... of displaying feelings of an almost human nature. --
12 > Pink Floyd, "The Wall"
13
14 Did my suggestions help?
15