From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kdesdk-strigi-analyzer won't build
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:44:37
1 2008/9/16 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 > Beso wrote:
3 >
4 >>>
5 >>
6 >> yep. the same goes for the other use flags. put them in /etc/make.conf
7 >> with the minus before as to remove them and do a rebuild of the
8 >> packages that have a use change (they should be all kde4 packages and
9 >> if not all then at least kdelibs and some others).
12 > Well, maybe I"m not getting the whole '-N' parameter. I edited make.conf to
13 > include '-semantic-desktop' and did an emerge -uN kde-meta but it's not
14 > re-emerging all the kde packages. Am I missing something?
18 no, you're not missing anything. just remember that kde4 packages all
19 search for the nepomuk and strigi and if found they build the support
20 for it if the package has its support. it's normal that the use flag
21 to work for a selected package set, but i'd advise you to rebuild the
22 whole kde4 set after removing the semantic-desktop and nepomuk (put
23 also -nepomuk as a use flag).
26 dott. ing. beso