From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] KDE 4.1 task bar
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:34:13
1 2008/8/19 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
2
3 > Okay, I'm a n00b when it comes to KDE4, I've used it a little in Fedora,
4 > but now I have it on my laptop (and it ROCKS!) and need a little help. I
5 > want to be able to have only the items show in the task bar that are on the
6 > current desktop (like kde3.5 does) and not show everything on all desktops.
7 > How do I configure that?
10 there is an option in the pager plasma applet or on the taskbar applet that
11 allows you to set the visibility on one or more desktops.
15 dott. ing. beso