From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: What happened to Simon Stelling (blubb)?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:48:24
1 Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> posted
2 200704181010.17480.prh@××××××××××.uk, excerpted below, on Wed, 18 Apr
3 2007 10:10:17 +0100:
4
5 > On Wednesday 18 April 2007 06:14:55 Duncan wrote:
6 >
7 >> I should probably delete (or simply not follow as regularly, but...)
8 >> some of my knewsticker feeds, thinning down what I'm following there
9 >> and making more room for new stuff
10 >
11 > Is there a news feed talking about Gentoo? I went looking just now but
12 > didn't find anything.
13
14 I haven't seen any in particular, no (unfortunately). However, those
15 planet or similar agregators usually have one or more. I had assumed
16 Gentoo's would as well, but as I said it's still on my list of to-dos, so
17 maybe not?
18
19 It'd be nice/interesting to get the gentoo-announce and GWN lists as news-
20 feeds as well, but again, I've not actually looked around to see if it's
21 possible to do so just yet. Of course, those I get thru gmane's
22 list2news (nntp) service ATM, which is equally as useful to me, so no
23 real need for those on newsfeeds here, but planet and the like, certainly.
28 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
31 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list