From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] QT 4.4.1 update -- SOLVED
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:07:01
1 2008/9/14 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 > Did I do something stupid when I updated QT to 4.4.1 last night? When
3 > I booted the system backup KDE4.1 wouldn't come up because of a 'signal
4 > 6'. I've tried rev-dep rebuild, but it's not working either.
5 >
6 > Actually, the problem was I hadn't updated the qt-opengl package at the same
7 > time as qt itself. Once I did that it worked fine. EXCEPT for my taskbar
8 > icons are missing by the system clock (like Kopete, etc). Any idea how to
9 > fix that?
12 try rebuilding plasma-workspace. and this also doesn't guarantee you
13 that everything will come back as before, since there might have been
14 some new commits that broke the plasma systray applet.
17 dott. ing. beso