From: Kenneth Prugh <ken69267@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] HPLIP problems.
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 02:02:13
1 On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:36:13 -0400
2 sean <tech.junk@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Some update killed my ability to print.
5 > I was able to cure that problem, but have been able to get the hplip
6 > tools to run.
7 >
8 > When I tried to run hp-setup the app complains of two things...
9 >
10 > first, warning: python-dbus not installed.
11 > second, error: Unable to load Qt4 support. Is it installed?
14 Is dev-python/dbus-python installed?
15
16 The Qt4/Qt3 is reliant on PyQt (for qt3) and PyQt4 (for qt4) being
17 installed. Try emerging one of those for your desired option.
18
19 I think thats what I encountered way back when, hope that helps.
20
22 Ken69267