From: Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa <joaquim.uchoa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] About Firefox plugins
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:52:18
1 I've installed today. It runned the Flash Plugin (version 9 beta) too
2 slow (I've tried
3 one site only). It also doesn't runned the Java plugin by Sun. I need
4 the 32 bits of the plugin
5 because I can't access my Home Banking with the Blackdown version of
6 the plugin (in
7 64 bits).
8
9 So, at this moment, this is a good promise, but I will continue using
10 firefox-bin.
11