From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Annoyance
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 05:07:00
1 Peter Davoust wrote:
2 > Is there something in the water? First the topic takes a bend towards
3 > fascism and open-source, then I get three e-mails about how annoying or
4 > not annoying this off topic post about another off topic post is. I
5 > guess this is the first "recursive topic".
6 >
7 > -peter
10 May be it's the water, may be it's the air..who knows...
11 This "multi-off-topic" thread appears to be the most interesting since
12 there are several "ON-topic" threads (newer than this one) where no one
13 bothers to write a few lines...
16 Best regards,
17 Daniel
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list