From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: no krename action when right-click on file/dir in konqueror
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 11:08:36
1 Robert Walter posted <200605040616.34245.ro-wa@×××.at>, excerpted below,
2 on Thu, 04 May 2006 06:16:34 +0200:
3
4 > i like the days when i'm a little bit smarter in the evening than i was
5 > in the morning! :)
6
7 Me too, only here, it's generally the other way around -- I like the nites
8 when I'm a bit smarter in the morning than I was in the evening! =8^P
9
10 BTW, I did try to sleuth out where the paths were configured, so as to
11 suggest fixing it the /right/ way, by telling KDE to look in both
12 locations, but didn't succeed. None of the places I looked seemed to have
13 the info, but both paths just "magically" work, here. While you and I
14 both know it's not "magic", I'm now a bit frustrated that I couldn't
15 find and reveal the "magic" for what it is.
16
17 Anyway, as suggested, in the absence of knowing where to configure it
18 /correctly/, the symlink is at least a better solution than a move. Maybe
19 I'll look some more later, as I'm still rather frustrated at not finding
20 it! =8^\
25 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
26 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
30 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list