From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Anyone using i965 3D?
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:55:03
1 On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 06:30:32AM -0700, Wil Reichert wrote:
2 > The assertion issues you initially had sound xcb related, though most
3 > (all?) the related bugs I've seen w/ the intel driver have been fixed
4 > with the versions you are using. You can always remove xcb, tho it
5 > takes quite a bit of recompilation.
6
7 OK, I'll give that a try sometime this week.
8
9 > Have you tried a 'revdep-rebuild' lately?
10
11 Yes, probably around a week ago, nothing showed up but some persistent
12 swt/gtk problems that have been around for a long time for me.
13
14 -Jack
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list