From: Jason Booth <jbooth@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] newcomer:
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 08:04:09
1 Hi. I'm new to the list, although not new to gentoo. I am new to amd64 (3
2 weeks). I don't really have any questions yet; I actually want to join this
3 list to help, as well as learn because I am new to 64 bit.
4 I do have some comments though: I have had a hard time joining this list
5 because of the off-topic siliness and nonsense. I think there are very
6 intelligent people here (including me) that don't need to waste their time on
7 questions that are irrellevant, silly, way off-topic, and frankly, BELOW US.
8
9 I learned about off-topicness in gentoo-user, when I was off topic, discovered
10 I was a prick, and apologised because I can be a total prick when I think I'm
11 right (which, of course, is always the case).
12
13 Anyways, hello,
14 cheers,
15 and...