From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] really need help
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:19:34
On Monday 10 April 2006 09:53, Jürgen Schinker wrote:
> bdftopcf.c:32:19: X11/X.h: No such file or directory
This is the first error. This file should exist in /usr/include/X11/X.h. I'm not 100% but I believe these are provided by x11-proto/xproto. Which is an indirect dependency (through libXfont). Try to make sure that you have the relevant portions of X emerged? Which portage version are you using? Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage:

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] really need help "Jürgen Schinker" <ba1020@×××××××××××××××.net>