From: Javi Moreno <vierito5@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] [OT] GIMP and PNG files
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:47:39
1 Do you have the png USE flag enabled?
2
3 On 10/9/07, Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >
5 > I know this is offtopic, but I'm hoping someone will take pity on me and
6 > throw me a bone here. I am trying to use GIMP to edit some PNG files,
7 > but it won't open them. I can't find a plugin or filter for PNG files.
8 >
9 > Now, I'm no graphic designer, but I can manage a few kindergarten things
10 > with GIMP, so I'm confused. Can someone tell me how to open PNG's in
11 > GIMP?
12 >
13 > --
14 > Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
17 > Mark Haney
18 > Sr. Systems Administrator
19 > ERC Broadband
20 > (828) 350-2415
21 >
22 > Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
23 > --
24 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list