From: Regis Decamps <decamps@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: firefox 2 on amd64
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 00:34:10
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2 > How stable is FF 2 on amd64? I know it's still masked, but if it seems
3 > to be more or less usable (and can be compiled), i want to throw it on
4 > my laptop. if it's got serious issues, I don't have time right now to
5 > help debug so I'll wait a little longer. I just want to see what the
6 > consensus is.
9 Hi,
10
11 I might be alone, but I find firefox 2.0 less stable than 1.5. I don't
12 say it is unusable, but it is noticeably less stable than ffx 1.5
13
14 I've just upgraded to 2.0.0.1. I hope the stability to be improved.
17 Régis
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list