From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Shift + Fn Keys Suddenly Don't Work [Update]
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:15:43
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:45:07 -0400
Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net> wrote:

> > Well, up until a few days ago, the Shift+Fn combination was working as it > should. Then suddenly, Shift+Fn stopped working correctly. >
I found this report of the same problem: The culprit is the new keyboard-config-2.4.1, which I had installed on October 5. This version breaks the Shift+Fn keys. Downgrading to version 2.3 solves the problem. Before filing a bug report with Gentoo, it would be good to have a confirmation from someone with keyboard-config-2.4.1. Frank Peters

Subject Author
[gentoo-amd64] Re: Shift + Fn Keys Suddenly Don't Work [Update] Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>