From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] KDE 4.2.4 and kdeprefix
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:09:22
1 Okay, I took a week off to hit my beach house in the Outer Banks and now
2 I'm back and ready to roll. I was in the middle of my KDE 4.2.4 upgrade
3 when I left (most is done, just a few things like kdeedu-meta need to be
4 merged) and now I find that when I get back and sync up, doing a update
5 of kdeedu-meta-4.2.4 has the '-kdeprefix' as a new use flag. I didn't
6 see this before. Is this now a required USE flag for KDE?
7
8 If so I need to blow away my existing packages and build everything new,
9 so what's the best way to do that with the minimum of fuss?
10 --
11 Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
12
13 Mark Haney
14 Sr. Systems Administrator
15 ERC Broadband