From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: XOrg 6.9
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:56:33
On 1/9/06, Sebastian Redl <sebastian.redl@×××××××××××.at> wrote:
> Francesco Talamona wrote: > > >I also made a little script to help unmask all the packages needed, > >anyway it is a process quite tedious :-) > > > > > Care to share? It is indeed quite tedious.
Why? Just copy-n-paste the relevant lines from /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask. You will see the following comment in that file: # Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o> (07 Aug 2005) # Modularized X, upstream release candidates Everything from this comment to the next blank line is part of the 7 release. -Richard -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
[gentoo-amd64] Re: XOrg 6.9 Francesco Talamona <ti.liame@×××××.it>