From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Secure chroot (was: Re: Wine with no-multilib on AMD64)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:03:29
1 Am Dienstag, 16. März 2010 14:25:46 schrieb Duncan:
2
3 > I won't argue that it's not a hack, but it isn't really more so, or more
4 > fragile, IMO, than the whole multilib thing. And it does keep the 32-bit
5 > and 64-bit sides better separated. So pick your hack. =:^)
6
7 With hack I had "su - youruser" in mind.
8
9 Your way looks quite nice, I will look into it when I am back home.
10 Btw. the ubuntu manpage of chroot (at work I use ubuntu) does not mention
11 --userspec (or maybe I am still to dumb to use man ;-)
12
13 Alex tipp is interessting too, thx for that.
14
15 Greetings
16
17 Sebastian