From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Whats using all my disc space?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:13:50
1 "Florian D." <flockmock@×××.at> posted 48FA29B6.3090208@×××.at, excerpted
2 below, on Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:23:50 +0200:
3
4 > funny that nobody mentioned kde-misc/filelight so far. its stable,
5 > compiles cleanly and integrates in konqueror
6
7 I'm guessing the standard konqueror filesize view is sufficient for most
8 folks using KDE (3.5 anyway, and I'd imagine 4.x has similar), so there's
9 little reason to go looking for other solutions. Similarly for those who
10 know their CLI apps, du works well, so again, little reason to chase
11 after other solutions.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman