From: "B. Nice" <anonymous.pseudonym.88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can't build kernel --OT
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:41:31
1 On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 13:00 +0200, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > On Montag, 21. Mai 2007, Peter Humphrey wrote:
5 > > I also have problems with Kmail on two other e-mail lists, in which the
6 > > thread busting is far worse than here - sometimes the result is
7 > > indistinguishable from chaos. I think the fault is in Kmail, as it only
8 > > started happening with version 1.9.6.
9 > >
10 > I am on 7 lists. And on these 7 lists Peter's mails are the only ones which
11 > are problematic for me.....
12 >
13 The only broken thread I have is where Peter Hoff cut out the cruft and
14 posted his kernel config. I'm not sure if that is what you're talking
15 about (Doesn't seem to be) or whether it's Evolution fixing the breaks
16 behind the scenes you are referring to.
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list