From: Tres Melton <tres@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] emerge -deep world last night has broken kde
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:41:57
1 On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 20:36 +1200, Joel Wiramu Pauling wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I did an emerge deep world last night, and noticed it pick up new kde
5 > ebuilds. This morning KDE and almost any KDE app (with the exception of
6 > LICQ's kde-gui plugin... which doesn't really use the framework very
7 > much) either hangs, or hardlocks the system.
8
9 I had a number of failures with KDE and "maketest" in my FEATURES so you
10 might want to check that, otherwise Duncan's comments regarding gcc-4.x
11 maybe relevant. Other than those two things, I don't know.
14 Tres
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list