From: Sean Johnson <gutenpress@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] x86_64 optimization patches for glibc.
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:48:46
1 LOL!
2
3 That must be for the folk that don't mind patching glibc, but will get
4 upset if memcpy does strange things. :)
5
6 On 7/23/05, Matt Randolph <mattr@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > Oh, and I take no responsibility for any damages to anyone or anything
8 > arising from the use of the revised memcpy.c or software produced from
9 > it. It may contain further errors that I don't know about.
10 >
11 > Matt Randolph wrote:
12 >
13 > > There is a bug in the original memcpy.c that will cause a segfault if
14 > > you don't pass it any parameters. Here is a fixed version. I've left
15 > > everything else alone (except for a spelling correction).
19 > --
20 > "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate" - W. of O.
21 >
22 > --
23 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
28 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list