From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] How to make emerge + keepdir + NFS play nice?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:26:20
1 try mounting it in local and rerun the ebuild. if you don't get errors with
2 it then it's a nfs problem.
3 for an nfs partition to be read in the right way you not only need to pass
4 the proper permission at mount, but you'll also have to load the proper
5 kernel module (it should be nfs if i recall right). try reading the how-to
6 about how to set a portage nfs cluster and try a sync after setting it. then
7 use the same settings on your nfs mounts and you should be able to run
8 properly keepdir and use the partition as it were on your local hd.
9