From: Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa <joaquim.uchoa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] About Firefox plugins
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:42:13
1 News from the front. I perceived that the Flash 9 was slow. In
2 Firefox-bin, It was ok with
3 one tab with video, but its performance turned bad as I open more tabs
4 with flash media.
5
6 I've installed Firefox 2, and switched to Flash 7 (I don't need Flash
7 9 at all at this
8 moment). And Flash 7 runned great with nspluginwrapper. I continue with problems
9 with Java plugin. But how I use this plugin one or two times a week, I can use
10 compiled Firefox now as my default.
11