From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: .local/share/Trash/
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:10:11
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > "Hemmann, Volker Armin" <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> posted
3 > 200608301650.41203.volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de, excerpted below,
4 > on Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:50:41 +0200:
5 >
6 >> there is a simple solution: don't use trash. remove the stuff.
7 >>
8 >> Instead of del, hit shift-del.
9 >
10 > Or remap as I did, so delete is delete, and trash has no accel. There's
11 > also a config option to return the delete option to the context menu.
12 > Control Center > KDE Components > File Manager > Behavior tab, near the
13 > bottom.
14 >
15 Cool! I was not aware of that config option. Like you, I missed the
16 right-click context menu of "delete". It's back now.
17
18 Thanks Duncan.
19
20 Tony
23 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
24 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
25 -- Benjamin Franklin
26 --
27 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list