From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: partly OT: nvidia 6600GT
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:20:15
1 On Sunday 26 February 2006 09:57, Duncan wrote:
2
3 > Of course, timings on a dual CPU board are going to be even more finely
4 > tuned, and memory as well has signals at hundreds of megahertz, and a
5 > socket that introduces a slight bit of variability in capacitance and
6 > connectivity on each conductor -- that can make HUGE difference at
7 > hundreds of megahertz radio frequency.
8
9 Which reminds me of a problem I had a few years ago which was solved by
10 moving a card to another slot. When clutching at straws ...
13 Rgds
14 Peter
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list