From: Karol Krizka <kkrizka@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Fwd: [Suspend2-users] Feedbackrequest for FC4 x86_64 kernels
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:32:12
1 This has just been postend on the suspend2 mailing list. I'm gonna try it out
2 later today and I am wondering if any of you will have the same success. Btw,
3 the source rpm is in:
4 http://dl.atrpms.net/src/fc4-x86_64/atrpms/bleeding/kernel-2.6.14-1.1637_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp2.src.rpm
5
6 I extracted all the patches with sus in them and put them on my webserver for
7 those that don't want to much about with rpms. It is at:
8 http://www.advancedinteractive.com:81/~kkrizka/sus2patches.tar.bz2
9
10 They all seem to apply fine to the suspend2-sources version 2.6.14, exept the
11 xen patch. But I don't really care about it now as I don't use it.
12
13 ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
14
15 Subject: [Suspend2-users] Feedbackrequest for FC4 x86_64 kernels
16 Date: Sunday 13 November 2005 08:06
17 From: Matthias Hensler <lists-suspend2@×××××.de>
18 To: suspend2-users@××××××××××××××.net
19 Cc: suspend2-devel@××××××××××××××.net
20
21 Hi.
22
23 In cooperation with ATrpms there are now Suspend2 enabled Fedora kernels
24 for AMD64/X86_64. Since I do not have access to a 64bit machine I would
25 like some feedback if these kernels are working or which problems still
26 exist.
27
28 Uniprocessor:
29 http://dl.atrpms.net/all/kernel-2.6.14-1.1637_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp2.x86_64.rp
30 m
31 http://dl.atrpms.net/all/kernel-devel-2.6.14-1.1637_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp2.x8
32 6_64.rpm
33
34 Multiprocessor:
35 http://dl.atrpms.net/all/kernel-smp-2.6.14-1.1637_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp2.x86_6
36 4.rpm
37 http://dl.atrpms.net/all/kernel-smp-devel-2.6.14-1.1637_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp
38 2.x86_64.rpm
39
40 For the moment the kernels are marked as bleeding in ATrpms, so you
41 still have to fetch the userspace utils from my homepage:
42 http://mhensler.de/swsusp/
43
44 As I do not want to get too much offtopic here please consider to report
45 Fedora specific problems directly to me or the ATrpms bugzilla.
46
47 Regards,
48 Matthias
49