From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Possible Math Problem - Request For Verification
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:41:16
1 On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:04:48 +0200
2 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > btw, have you tried ekopath? The compiler entered portage shortly after its
6 > open sourcing? Maybe it is more correct. According to some it is faster than
7 > gcc when it comes to math heavy workloads.
8 > --
9
10 I took a look at it in the past and it was proprietary. But looking
11 again I see that it is in portage as a binary package. I'll check it
12 out for sure.
13
14 The Intel compiler was always an interest of mine but it can run
15 on only Gentoo multilib.
16
17 Then there is LLVM which I am not sure about. I'll have to research
18 this one.
19
20 Frank Peters