From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Replacement for Thunderbird.
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:35:07
1 Naga Toro <nagatoro@×××××.com> posted
2 200711162218.46767.nagatoro@×××××.com, excerpted below, on Fri, 16 Nov
3 2007 22:18:46 +0100:
4
5 > I've been using KMail with IMAP for the last 2 years with almost no
6 > problems.
7
8 Good to read. =8^) FWIW, the last kmail IMAP bugs that I read about
9 being fixed had to do with not being able to work with IMAP folders with
10 certain folder names, folders which are default in certain deployments,
11 thus the problem. If you were using IMAP without those folders, you'd be
12 fine.
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list