From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Best plan for cross compiling for i686
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 21:51:28
1 On Saturday 05 August 2006 23.08, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > this. Or I can convert my box to an x86 profile, which should also
3 > fix my problems with chroot environment. But of course I would lose
4 > any ability to play around with the 64-bit stuff, and the ability to
5 > file bugs against the packages that (wrongly) look at uname/arch
6 > output.
7
8 I don't know much about these things but what about installing a second system
9 (x86) on your desktop just to do this job?
10
11 Thierry
12 --
13 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list