From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: starting services
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:20:21
1 Paul de Vrieze posted <200511242012.14916.pauldv@g.o>, excerpted
2 below, on Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:12:08 +0100:
3
4 > On Thursday 24 November 2005 13:18, DR GM SEDDON wrote [snipped]
5
6 > And btw. You might want to change your username in your email client. It
7 > now looks like you are some kind of nigerian trying to rid me of my money.
8
9 I had noticed that too, but wasn't going to say anything, because he seems
10 nice enough, and one can't be blamed for their name (altho on the net,
11 "'handles" are as common as names, and handles are chosen).
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
17 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list