From: sean <rsh.lists@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] ALSA Sound Config (CURED)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:50:33
1 sean wrote:
2 > Olivier Crete wrote:
3 >
4 >>>
5 >>> Either I am blind, or it is not there. List below.
6 >>> I do not see anything with a similiarity to INTEL8X0=m
7 >>>
8 >>> │ │ <M> Intel/SiS/nVidia/AMD/ALi AC97 Controller
12 >> This one
15 > But I already have that one marked as a module, and still the card
16 > cannot be found.
17 > I removed the other two I had along with this one, and will recompile.
18 >
19 > Thanks
20 > Sean
21
22 Thanks All, it is now working.
23 Once I removed the other two drivers, and left the one above, all
24 sounded great.
25
26 Thanks again,
27
28 P.S.
29 One thing I have come to notice in my short time trying out Gentoo, and
30 the two lists I have joined, the people seem very helpful, no nasty
31 comments.
34 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list