From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can't build kernel
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:13:45
1 On Sunday 20 May 2007 20:49:35 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > On Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007, Peter Hoff wrote:
3 >
4 > > What are you talking about? I never reply to my own messages. Whatever
5 > > is destroying your threads is not due to any action of mine.
6 >
7 > Well, in kmail, all your replys are to your own messages - and it is hard
8 > to tell what is quoted and what belongs to you - it is all the same.
9 > Since you are the only one, where I have the problem, I blame your mail
10 > client ;)
11
12 I also have problems with Kmail on two other e-mail lists, in which the
13 thread busting is far worse than here - sometimes the result is
14 indistinguishable from chaos. I think the fault is in Kmail, as it only
15 started happening with version 1.9.6.
18 Rgds
19 Peter Humphrey
20 Linux Counter 5290, Aug 93
21 --