From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] *big* printing problem (solved)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:21:05
1 On Sunday 19 February 2006 00.05, Paolo Ripamonti wrote:
2
3 > http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
4 > Gimp-print is a collection of printing drivers.
5 > AFAIK KDE has its own drivers.
6 > My two cents.
7
8 That's the way I used to undestand it but... here at least it does NOT print
9 without gimp-print, so if it has it's own drivers somehow emerge kde did not
10 install them !?
11
12 Thierry
15 The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a
16 capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
17 safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
18 Frank Zappa
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list