From: Marco Matthies <marco-ml@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Wine (with OpenGL) on AMD64
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:24:41
1 Troy Curtis Jr schrieb:
2 > Has anyone gotten wine compiled with opengl support on AMD64? My
3 > configure (using portage and several iterations of a manual
4 > configure) keeps warning me that no OpenGL libs were found but I DO
5 > have the non-free nvidia driver working and here is the output of all
6 > the relevant directories (that I know of):
7
8 Wine from portage just works for me (tm), although i haven't really used
9 it a lot.
10
11 Here are the notes i made a while ago on compiling wine from cvs on
12 amd64 under gentoo (should work from a release tarball as well):
13
14 ../wine-cvs/configure CFLAGS="-m32 -L/emul/linux/x86/lib -L/emul/linu
15 x/x86/usr/lib" LDFLAGS="-L/emul/linux/x86/lib -L/emul/linux/x86/usr/lib"
16 make depend && make && make install
17
18 Hope that helps you,
19