From: Harry Holt <harryholt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: gcc 4.1.1 access violation
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 22:56:07
1 Well, I'm trying with gcc 4.1.1, not 4.1.1-r1 (it's masked), but if I can't
2 get this to work I'll try that one. The problem is the 3-hour compile until
3 the error shows up. I'm still unclear why the ebuild postinst / qmerge does
4 not work - it doesn't seem to put everything in place like it should (still
5 have broken libs, etc.).
6
7 ... HH
8