From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Re: unknown monitor [fixed]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:51:24
1 DR GM SEDDON posted <4381B8E7.5030700@×××××××××××××.uk>, excerpted below,
2 on Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:09:11 +0000:
3
4 > I have tried Knoppix previously but the cd wouldn't boot. So, I have
5 > used Ubuntu and xorg.conf off this, startx works fine.
6
7 Cool! =8^) Glad something worked, even if it did take multiple
8 several-hundred-line mails to ferret it out!
9
10 Feel free, of course, to use what I wrote as a bit of a guide to
11 understanding the xorg.conf borrowed from Ubuntu. =8^)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
18 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list