From: Denis Solaro <dsolaro@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Clock set to FACTORY warning.
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:10:00
1 On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:28:21 +0100
2 Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de> wrote:
3
4 > Am Dienstag 27 Februar 2007 16:10 schrieb Martins:
5 > > On Tuesday 27 February 2007 16:54:10 Mark Haney wrote:
6 > > > I've got a warning (or error) when I boot up or shot down saying that
7 > > > /etc/conf.d/clock is still set to 'Factory'. However, when I look at
8 > > > that file it actually set to 'local'. Is anyone else seeing this?
11 > CLOCK="local"
12
13 I did edit that to CLOCK="UTC" and it works in my case, but as you say the comments ontop of this line clearly state :
14
15 # Set CLOCK to "UTC" if your system clock is set to UTC (also known as
16 # Greenwich Mean Time). If your clock is set to the local time, then
17 # set CLOCK to "local". Note that if you dual boot with Windows, then
18 # you should set it to "local".
22 If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
23 -- Paul Beatty
24 --
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list