From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: How much value does llvm provide for a low-use laptop?
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 01:41:22
1 Mark Knecht posted on Tue, 02 May 2017 14:30:02 -0700 as excerpted:
2
3 > I think I found the GMail setting to ensure completely plain
4 > text responses. Please respond if that doesn't appear to be the case.
5
6 This one is indeed plain text. Thanks. =:^)
7
8 Tho one caution you should be aware of. Some mail clients default to (or
9 have a setting for) text-only if replying to text-only, but behave quite
10 differently (by default and/or as a separate setting), posting in html,
11 if doing an original post (not reply) or replying to posts with an HTML
12 part.
13
14 Since your reply here was to a plain-text post, you can't yet be entirely
15 sure what the behavior when posting a non-reply original message will be.
16
17 Just in case you see that later and get confused as you thought you had
18 it sorted. You wouldn't be the first and I'm sure not the last either.
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman