From: David Pyke <dpyke@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-amd64] OT - Single frame capture from Xine
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:39:14
1 Mplayer has a capture plug-in and now can play wmv up to version 3.
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: Mark Knecht [mailto:markknecht@×××××.com]
5 Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:01 PM
6 To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
7 Subject: [gentoo-amd64] OT - Single frame capture from Xine
8
9 Hi,
10 This is a bit off topic but does anyone know of an app in ortage that can
11 do a screen capture if I've paused Xine? Alternatively, maybe a different
12 video app that can play mpg & wmv files (MUST be both!) in
13 AMD64 Gentoo, pause and then has a write to file feature in it for what's
14 currently displayed?
15
16 The only app like this on my system is xsnap and it just captures a blank
17 area.
18
19 I don't need smooth playback. I'll run any app up to the point I need,
20 capture the frame, and then dismiss the app.
21
22 Thanks,
23 Mark
24 --