From: Marco Matthies <marco-ml@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Help - Wine-0.9 build failure
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:13:31
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi Marco,
3 > I'm not finding wine-0.9 in portage at all. I guess my servers are
4 > just behind a bit. Guess I'll wait until tomorrow.
5
6 You can check with 'equery list -p wine' (equery is part of gentoolkit)
7 to see which versions are available in your local portage dir. From the
8 output you gave to your command, it does look like you might have
9 overread my note about wine-0.9 being considered an older version by
10 portage than all the wine-2005xxxx versions, as you don't seem to have
11 masked the older versions (considered by portage to be newer) in
12 package.mask (as otherwise portage wouldn't have suggested merging
13 wine-20050930).
14
15 Hope that helps,
16 Marco