From: Christian Aistleitner <tmgisi@×××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Multiple X with multiple Keyboards
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 21:37:35
1 Hello,
2
3 > As it happens, I JUST stumbled across something covering /exactly/ what
4 > you are wanting to do! It's with the 6.9/7.0 xorg, so you'll have to be
5 > running at least the betas for that, but it looks fairly simple to
6 > configure, after that. Simply setup layouts (and the usual subordinate
7 > sections as necessary, note that compatible video cards is a must) for
8 > each station's config in xorg.conf, then test each layout using the
9 > described procedure, and then either start each server manually (using
10 > the
11 > command string given) as needed, or setup your display manager as
12 > described.
13
14 good grief! The new xorgs came just in time :D
15 Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for.
16
17 Kind regards,
18 Christian
19 --