From: Daiajo Tibdixious <daiajo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] xorg-server glxcmds.c wom't compile SOLVED
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:10:35
1 On 7/25/06, Drew Kirkpatrick <drew.kirkpatrick@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I fixed this very problem today, all ya gotta do is unmerge
3 > emul-linux-x86-xlibs, reemerge xorg-server, and then once it's cleanly
4 > built, re-emerge emul-linux-x86-xlibs. At least, that worked for me.
5 > Good luck...
6
7 Works perfectly, thank you.
8
9 Next time I have trouble with lib32 headers, I will find the owning
10 emul package, remove it, and try again, sounds like a useful procedure
11 (and obvious in hindsight).
12