From: Tamas Karpati <tkarpati@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] VMWare Workstation install
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 17:51:08
1 Dear Mark,
2
3 Thanks for your toughts. Following your suggestion I'm going
4 to evaluate VB while experimenting a bit more with WS.
5 I think I'll let them compete. The investment side of the fight is
6 already won by VB, as its site misses the pricing section whereas
7 WS just increased its upgrade fee. (Just because I once purchased
8 one I'm not bonded to it.) Contrary, I would never give up the
9 freedom brought by Gentoo, thus moving to another platform is
10 not an option.
11
12 I hope that WS (nice tool, indeed, I also used it for several years)
13 will soon work with Gentoo. Since I don't need to stick to any,
14 I may end up using both, each in its particular area.
15
16 Best regards,
17 toma